CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (SGX: C38U) (CICT) is one of the biggest real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the Asia Pacific region and the largest REIT in Singapore by market capitalisation and total portfolio property value. CICT was formed after the successful merger between CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT) and CapitaLand Mall Trust (CMT) recently. With that, let’s look at five important things investors should know about CICT right now. #1: Properties Under CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust  CICT’s portfolio comprises of 24 properties in the retail, office, and integrated developments space. Singapore accounts for 96% of its portfolio property value, with the remaining 4% in Germany. Here’s a look at the different properties CICT owns in Singapore:

Source: CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust investor presentation Over in Germany, CICT owns two properties — Gallileo and Main Airport Center — that are located in  Frankfurt’s city centre and its airport office

Advertisements