My workplace is looking to hire more associate advisers.
The client advisory team at fee-only wealth advisory firm Providend is divided into two levels.
The client advisers listen to prospects needs and work out financial plan and recommendations for them. The client adviser serves the existing clients that they manage on a day-to-day basis.
The associate advisers are groomed to eventually be client advisers. Over a 2 to 3 years’ period, you will learn the nuts and bolts of wealth advisory by supporting the client advisers team.
This is a fulltime position.
You will learn from the ground up:
- How to organize prospect and client’s financial details into our financial planning process
- Sought through and make sense of the insurance policies that prospects bring in
- Build up or strengthen your investment fundamentals, and learn our investment philosophy
- Build up or strengthen the technical aspects of comprehensive financial planning
- Learn the way to listen, coach, engage and present to prospect and clients