With a dismal interest-rate environment and an uncertain economic outlook in Singapore, it’s getting increasingly difficult to grow your savings without increasing the risks involved. After all, the higher the returns, the higher the risks. But what if there was a way?
In comes Dash PET by Etiqa Insurance, an insurance savings plan available on Singtel Dash that offers you a new and safe way of growing your money. Whether you’re looking to keep your savings and spending money separately, or for a safe spot to grow your emergency funds, Dash PET helps you maximise your savings with only ONE criterion (save!) and makes it easy for you to Protect, Earn and Transact.
Here’s a quick overview of how Dash PET can benefit you:
- Offers high returns of up to 1.3%* p.a.; all you need to do is save
- Safe way to grow your money; it’s capital guaranteed so you won’t lose your hard-earn savings
- Provides liquidity; top up or withdraw your funds anytime without a lock-in period or penalty
Offering high returns and flexibility, Dash PET is the perfect companion that takes care of you, and your finances. On top of that, Dash PET is protected by SDIC, which ensures that your policy and its accumulated value is protected should anything happen.
Protect yourself with Dash PET
Other than its capital guarantee to protect your money, Dash PET offers coverage to take care of you and your loved ones during life’s unexpected events. This includes life protection of 105% of your account value. It also provides free COVID-19 coverage, and that includes vaccine side effects. And the best part of this is you don’t have to do anything extra. As long as you have at least S$50 in your account, you’re automatically covered.
Looking for more protection? We’ve heard from the Dash team that there are some exciting add-on protection plans launching very soon. These will be available to all Dash PET users to enhance their coverage AND enjoy additional interest on their Dash PET savings. Talk about a double win! Watch this space to keep up with the latest updates.
Earn more with Dash PET
No matter how much (or how little) you have, Dash PET helps you get more out of your savings. With just a minimum of S$50 in your account, and up to maximum of S$30,000, you get to enjoy these rates of return:
For first S$10,000: 1.3%* p.a. for first policy year
Above first S$10,000: 0.3%* p.a. for first policy year
Interests are credited on the 1st of every month.
And let’s not forget the new set of add-on protection plans that will be available soon. With enhanced coverage and additional interest, you’ll be able to upsize your returns even more when you activate these new plans.
Transact easily with Dash PET
Sometimes your needs may change, and Dash PET gets that. It’s designed to give you the freedom to save when you can, and spend when you like. Housed exclusively on the Dash app, enjoy seamless fund transfers from your Dash PET policy to your Dash Wallet, or vice versa.
It’s simple and fuss-free to use. There’s no limit to the number of top-ups and withdrawals you can make. You can transfer as little as S$1 from your Dash wallet to Dash PET, and vice versa. It’s great for when you have spare change in your Dash wallet – instead of letting it sit there idly, why not transfer it to your Dash PET for higher returns? And when you need to use the cash, just transfer it back to your Dash wallet.
You can also transfer and withdraw funds conveniently through PayNow, even if it’s just S$1. However, note that withdrawals via PayNow are subject to a fee of S$0.70 per transaction, so it really makes more sense to transfer your Dash PET savings out to your Dash wallet instead.
After all, Dash is accepted by a wide range of retailers, including supermarkets like FairPrice and Sheng Siong, and even e-commerce platforms such as Redmart and Shopee. Your Dash wallet also comes with a virtual Visa card that can be used for any payment where credit cards are accepted. Whether you scan, tap or shop online – payments are a breeze with Dash.
Start growing your Dash PET today
The more you save, the more returns and protection you’ll get. Don’t wait too long to get your own Dash PET. As with most insurance savings plans, it’s a limited tranche that’s available on a first-come-first serve basis.
Let Dash PET take care of your financial needs. Download the Dash app today to get started.
- This article is written in collaboration with Singtel Dash
- The information is meant purely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as financial advice.
- Dash PET is not a bank account or a fixed deposit. It is an insurance savings plan that earns a crediting interest rate.
- *For the first $10,000 Account Value: 1.3% p.a. for the first policy year. For above first $10,000 Account Value: 0.3% p.a. for the first policy year. Crediting rate is non-guaranteed.
- This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (Company Reg. No. 201331905K). This advertisement is for general information only. Terms apply. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract on dash.com.sg/dashpet. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or sdic.org.sg). As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is accurate as at 18-Aug-2021.
Featured Image: Flower vector created by pch.vector – www.freepik.com
This is a sponsored post.