Reviewed by Reuben on September 20, 2021
What we like
- Waterfront living environment, rarity in SG.
- Easy connectivity to PCN, great for nature lovers or leisure.
- Development is self-sustainable with basic amenities like supermarket and food court in development itself.
- Unique 5-room layout.
- Tons of playground all around the development, great for family with young children.
What we don’t like
- —Located deeper in. Driving in and out of the area may be a hassle especially during peak hours.
- —Public transportation wise, with only one bus service to connect residents to Punggol interchange, it may be crowded during peak hours. We do hope bus connectivity will improve over time.
- —Quite a walk to Sumang/Nibong LRT station. (Unsheltered in certain parts).