Reviewed by Reuben on October 13, 2021
What we like
- Convenience to amenities and transport node as it’s located right opposite White Sands mall, Pasir Ris MRT and the Bus Interchange.
- Sea facing views for certain stacks and level.
- Proximity to the Park Connector.
What we don’t like
- —Narrow corridors and small unit size.
- —Construction noise of the Cross Island Line
- —Insufficient facilities within the development
- —Many stacks are too close to the opposite block
|Project:||Pasir Ris ONE|
|HDB Town||Pasir Ris|
|Address:||530A-D Pasir Ris Drive 1|
|No. of Units:||447|
Pasir Ris ONE could just be one of the most infamous HDB’s in recent times.
It has been criticised the moment residents moved in – and for a multitude of reasons. These include workmanship issues such as tiles popping off, cracked window panes and stains on doors.