Digital Core REIT (DC REIT) is the second pure play data centre REIT that is planning to list in Singapore. Here is a brief overview of the indicative offering details from DC REIT preliminary prospectus:
- IPO Price will be US$0.88
- Forecast distribution yield for 2022 is 4.75%
- There will be 267m units on offer in total. Public tranche of 13.3m units and placement tranche of 253.7m units
- The total number of Units in issue immediately after close of the offering will be 1,125m units. This implies a market capitalisation of US$990m.
- DC REIT will own 90% of each property with the Sponsor owning the remaining 10%. The sponsor will also continue to hold a 38.1% direct stake
Digital Core REIT Property Portfolio
The Digital Core REIT IPO Portfolio is comprised of 10 freehold data centres concentrated within top-tier markets in the U.S. and Canada with an appraised valuation of US$1.4 billion.
It is 100% leased to a roster of blue-chip customers, each with numerous