For a little background, this is a series of blog posts I have been writing since 2015 :
- CPF Money That Keeps Growing And Growing (2015)
- CPF Money That Keeps Growing (2016)
- CPF Money That Keeps Growing (2017)
- CPF Money That Keeps Growing (2018)
- CPF Money That Grew Till FRS And Lasted 8 Days (2019)
- CPF Money That Grew Till FRS Again And Lasted 14 Days (2020)
There were a couple of CPF-related changes effective this year (2022) and I felt that Endowus did a pretty good job with its blog post.
A lot more details has been covered in the Endowus blog post so I won’t repeat them here.
At the personal front, I have managed to achieve BHS since 2018 and this has largely allowed for the annual interest earned in CPF-MA to help keep up with the yearly increase.
Assuming 4% yield on $63,000 is thus equivalent to $2,520 – not bad.