Basic Profile & Key Statistics
- Main Sector(s): Office & Logistics
- Country(s) with Assets: India
- of Properties (exclude development/associate/fund): 9
Total property income and NPI have increased yoy mainly due to contribution from aVance 6 in Hyderabad and Building Q1, Aurum Q Parc which were acquired in 2021.
Rental reversion is positive for ITPB, ITPC, CyberVale, ITPH and aVance Pune, but negative for Cyber Pearl.
In March end, AIT completed the acquisition of the Phase 2 Warehouse at the Arshiya Free Trade Warehousing Zone.
There are 3 developments expected to be completed by 1H 2022. Whereas for Aurum Q Parc Building Q2, the occupancy certificate is received and AIT expects to complete the acquisition in 3Q 2023.
Related Parties Shareholding
- REIT sponsor's shareholding: Below median for more than 10%
- REIT manager's shareholding: Above median for more than 20%
- Directors of REIT manager's shareholding: Below median for more than 10%