Basic Profile & Key Statistics
- Main Sector(s): Hospitality
- Country(s) with Assets: Australia, Singapore, England, Japan, Germany, Malaysia & Scotland
- of Properties (exclude development/associate/fund): 15
Gross revenue, NPI and income available for distribution have increased yoy due to easing of COVID-19 restrictions and border re-opening. DPS has increased significantly due to the absence of retention in 1H FY22.
Revenue per Available Room
Besides Australia, REVPAR has improved across the board. The decrease of REVPAR for Australia is due to the end of government quarantine business in Dec 2021 for Novotel Melbourne on Collins and Feb 2022 for Frasers Suites Sydney.
Related Parties Shareholding
- REIT sponsor's shareholding: ± 10% from median
- REIT manager's shareholding: Above median for more than 10%
- Directors of REIT manager's shareholding: Above median for more than 20%
- WALE: Above median for more than 20%
- Highest lease expiry within 5 years: Below median for more than 20%; Falls in 2024
- Weighted average land lease expiry: Above median for more than 20%