Basic Profile & Key Statistics
- Main Sector(s): Hospitality, Retil & Office
- Country(s) with Assets: Singapore
- of Properties (exclude development/associate/fund): 12
Gross revenue declined yoy due to divestment of Central square in March 2022, resulting in early termination and non-renewal of leases. However, NPI has improved yoy due to lower property tax and lower expenses for commercial premises. Distributable income increased yoy due to improved NPI and lower financial expenses.
Revenue Per Available Room
Both REVPAR for hotel and serviced residences have improved yoy.
The divestment of Central Square has completed on 24 March 2022.
Asset Enhancement Initiative
The refurbishment of the lobby for Regency House is expected to be complete by 3Q 2022. While for The Elizabeth Hotel, upgrading of reception, common areas and guestrooms are ongoing and expected to open in phase starting from 3Q 2022.
Related Parties Shareholding
- REIT sponsor's shareholding: Above median for more than 20%
- REIT manager's shareholding: Above median for more than 20%