Basic Profile & Key Statistics
- Main Sector(s): Hospitality, Retil & Office
- Country(s) with Assets: Singapore
- of Properties (exclude development/associate/fund): 12
Gross revenue declined slightly due to the divestment of Central Square on 24 March 2022, but NPI improved due to lower property tax and the absence of impairment loss. Subsequently, income available for distribution improved due to improved NPI and lower finance costs. For the divestment gain of Central Square, FEHT intends to distribute approximately S$8 million per year over three years.
Revenue Per Available Room
Both REVPAR for hotel and serviced residences have improved yoy.
Asset Enhancement Initiative
Refurbishment Regency House is completed and rebranded to Adina Serviced Apartments Singapore Orchard on 7 July.
Related Parties Shareholding
- REIT sponsor's shareholding: Above median for more than 20%
- REIT manager's shareholding: Above median for more than 20%
- Directors of REIT manager's shareholding: Above median for more than 10%