- The rational soul is stronger than any kind of fortune
- Learn indifference with an attitude of come what may
- We must undergo a hard winter training and prepare for things we haven’t prepared for. Spend your time and resources on preparation and training.
- You will understand your capacity and inner strength from a difficult period. It will be formative
- Focus on what is yours alone. Quench your desires and focus on what you can control
There is one branch of philosophy created just for us: Stoicism. It’s a philosophy designed to make us more resilient, happier, more virtuous and wiser. In short, a tool for living a good life. Embrace the wisdom of the ancient Stoics and absorb the teachings of timeless valuable wisdom via The Daily Stoic book. You'll find the serenity, self-knowledge, and resilience you need to live well as a result. Fortune & resilience