Early last month, we tried to postpone our May Europe (12 Days 9 Nights Scandinavia & Finland) tour with Hong Thai Travel Agency and was asked to pay $200 admin fees per pax. We refused and disputed but it was only when the whole COVID situation had gotten worse/more serious (1-2 weeks after we asked to postpone), they finally allowed us to change to an “open” tour without any charges.

We were also supposed to fly to Japan in June but that will have to be postponed too, just waiting for Alaska Airlines to allow free cancellation/postponement for people travelling in June. So much for planning in advance – Quick Update – Too Busy to Blog.

Our portfolio decreases by 2.82% to $442,216 – $4,817.28 of capital injection and $17,672.14 of capital loss.

If you prefer to look at numbers, this is the raw data used to generate the above bar graph. These numbers are as of the last day of the