It’s been a while since our last article on the best online stock brokerage accounts in Singapore.
A lot of things have happened since then, including:
- Tiger Brokers launching in Singapore
- TD Ameritrade with commission free trading
- Interactive brokers opening a Singapore office
A lot of readers have asked for an updated review on the best online stock brokers, and we absolutely agree.
Basics: Choosing the best Online Stock Brokerage Account in Singapore
I don’t think there is a single best account anymore.
Each stock brokerage account has their own pros and cons, and which is the best stock brokerage, will depend on who you are as an investor (or trader).
- The amount of Assets Under Management (AUM) you’re investing
- How frequently you trade
- Which markets do you need access to
- How sophisticated are you as an investor
So unlike the previous articles where I ranked the best stock brokerage for each market, here I’m going to instead share my views on which are the best overall stock brokerages, for a Singapore based investor.