Are you looking to add an insurance savings plan to your portfolio of products? Also known as universal life plans, insurance savings plans are great if you’re looking to combine insurance coverage with a hassle-free way to grow your money.
Among these, Dash PET
- a collaboration between Singtel Dash and Etiqa Insurance - is by far one of the best insurance savings plans currently available in the market.
|What is Singtel Dash?
Singtel Dash is an all-in-one mobile wallet that lets you pay, remit, save and insure from one app. Whether you’re shopping in-store or online, make secured and easy payments with Dash. Need to send money home? It’s fast, easy and safe to remit money with Dash. On top of that, earn Dash reward points as you shop, dine, commute and remit - all within the same Dash app.
What you can do on Dash:
- Make payments via QR code or Visa (online, PayWave, MRT/bus)
- Transfer funds to other Dash users
- Remit money to friends and family in 7 countries
- Save and insure with Dash PET
- Earn and redeem reward points for vouchers
The pet that helps you P
arn and T
ransact, here are five reasons why you should adopt Dash PET as your next financial companion.
1. Enjoy the best rates** on your savings
In this low interest environment, any interest rate above 1% p.a. is worth celebrating. But with Dash PET, what you’ll enjoy is a whopping 1.5% p.a.*^ on your savings! And yes, that is currently the best rate** you can get among other similar products in the market.
On top of that, you’ll also get free insurance coverage with Dash PET and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your savings are capital guaranteed. Here’s a snapshot of the key benefits you can look forward to:
- Best interest rate** of 1.5% p.a.: Enjoy 1.3%* p.a. and 0.2%^ p.a in bonus interest when you opt in for FREE protection, on the first S$10,000.
- Enjoy free protection: Get free COVID-19 coverage, including vaccine side effects, and complimentary Death & Total and Permanent Disability^ coverage of up to S$50,000.
- Capital-guaranteed savings: Safe from market fluctuations, so you’ll never lose what you’ve put in.
- No lock-in period: Top up and withdraw your funds anytime - great for emergency use!
Dash PET is also protected up to specified limits by SDIC.
2. Attractive returns that are accessible to all
The best thing about Dash PET is how accessible it is. Open to all Singaporeans, PRs and Work Pass holders who are aged between 17 to 75 years old (age at next birthday), all you need to do is save a minimum of S$50 to unlock its key features. With this low barrier to entry, practically anyone - whether you’re a student, freelancer or retiree - can save and earn with Dash PET.
And before you think that there’s some hidden criteria you have to fulfil before you can enjoy Dash PET’s full suite of benefits, there’s really none. All you have to do is save between S$50 and S$30,000 in your Dash PET policy!
There are also no service fees to worry about and transfers between your Dash PET policy and Dash wallet are completely free.
3. Earn bonus interest with free and affordable paid insurance
Who doesn’t love a freebie, especially when it lets you earn more on your savings?
Dash PET’s free insurance for Death & Total and Permanent Disability not only gives you complimentary coverage of up to five times your account value (capped at S$50,000), but also a bonus interest of 0.2% p.a^. on the first S$10,000 of your savings. Simply opt in for the free insurance to enjoy this bonus in the first year of your Dash PET policy.
And if you prefer more coverage, choose from Dash PET’s three new add-on protection
plans – Major Cancer, Accidental Death and Death & Total and Permanent Disability. Premiums are affordable and start from just $0.02 a day (based on S$10,000 sum assured for a 17 year-old female non-smoker). Plus, you’ll earn bonus interest of up to 0.25%#
p.a. for each protection plan that you activate.
Activate all the bonus interests and you could find yourself earning up to 2.25% p.a.*^#
4. Safe and easy to use
|Base interest rate:
|Free coverage for Death & Total and Permanent Disability^:
|Major Cancer add-on protection:
||Up to 0.25%#
|Death & Total and Permanent Disability add-on protection:
||Up to 0.25%#
|Accidental Death add-on protection:
||Up to 0.25%#
|Total earnings (p.a.)
Applicable to the first S$10,000 of savings
||Up to 2.25%*^#
Dash PET is housed on the Singtel Dash app, which comprises other nifty features and is a breeze to use. Whether it’s maximising your returns with Dash PET, remitting money, or paying with your Dash wallet, do it all within the same app in a safe and seamless way.
Want to top-up or withdraw some cash from your Dash PET policy? Just use your Dash wallet for instant (and free) transfers. Unlike policies that impose a minimum top up sum or limits to how much you can withdraw, transfer from as little as S$1 with Dash PET and as frequently as you like.
You can also manage your money more effectively with Dash. Keep your money in your Dash PET policy to earn extra interest, and transfer it instantly to your Dash wallet when you are ready to make a purchase! You can also track your expenses easily with the transaction history function on the Dash app.
5. Get rewarded when you pay with Dash
One other bonus to look forward to is earning reward points when you dine, shop, commute or remit with Dash. With the sheer number of places that you can pay with Dash, this is going to be easy. In turn, the accumulated points can then be redeemed for vouchers at Grab, foodpanda, Cold Storage, and more.
All Singtel Dash users also have access to curated deals from popular brands like Shopee, ZALORA and Agoda. For the latest promotions, visit dash.com.sg/deals. Just in case you’re wondering, anyone can sign up for Singtel Dash regardless of their telco.
Save better with Dash PET
What’s not to love about Dash PET when it offers you free protection and the high returns in a safe and easy way? Jump onto the high returns bandwagon and save with Dash PET today.
P.S. From now till 31 March 2022, receive an extra S$10 cashback when you sign up for Dash PET and save S$5,000 or more within the same month! Check out the promotional details and terms here
To sign up, launch Dash > Home screen > Grow Money
. Singtel Dash is available to all users, regardless of telco. Download the Singtel Dash app here
- This article is written in collaboration with Singtel Dash
- The information is meant purely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as financial advice.
- **Compared to similar digital insurance savings plans available for subscription, as at 9 September 2021. This comparison does not include information on all similar products. Etiqa Insurance does not guarantee that all aspects of the products have been illustrated. You may wish to conduct your own comparison for products that are listed in comparefirst.sg
- *For the first policy year, 1.30% p.a. up to S$10,000 and 0.30% p.a. for subsequent amount in Account Value. Crediting rate is non-guaranteed.
- ^Additional 0.2% p.a. to the existing 1.3% p.a. returns for your first S$10,000 Dash PET savings during the first policy year while the complimentary protection is active. Complimentary Accidental Death coverage will be offered for the same duration if you are not eligible for this add-on protection. Sum assured will be based on your age and occupation.
- #Additional interests of up to 0.25% p.a. from each activated payable add-on protection applies to the first S$10,000 account value of your active Dash PET policy.
- Dash PET is not a bank account or a fixed deposit. It is an insurance savings plan that earns a crediting interest rate. This policy is underwritten by Etiqa Insurance Pte. Ltd. (Company Reg. No. 201331905K). This advertisement is for general information only. Terms apply. Full details of the policy terms and conditions can be found in the policy contract on com.sg/dashpet. Protected up to specified limits by SDIC. As buying a life insurance policy is a long-term commitment, an early termination of the policy usually involves high costs and the surrender value, if any, that is payable to you may be zero or less than the total premiums paid. You should seek advice from a financial adviser before deciding to purchase the policy. If you choose not to seek advice, you should consider if the policy is suitable for you. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Information is accurate as of [16 March 2022]
This is a sponsored post