Basic Profile & Key Statistics
- Main Sector(s): Office & Retail
- Country(s) with Assets: Singapore, Australia, South Korea
- of Properties (exclude development/associate/fund): 10
Property Income, NPI and distributable income from operations have improved yoy due to the acquisition of Keppel Bay Tower in May 2021 but partially offset by the divestment of 275 George Street in July 2021. No explanation for the decline of the share of results of associates and joint ventures though.
The average signing rent in 1Q was $11.15 psf per month, higher than the average expiring rent in 2022.
Sensitivity to Interest Rate
For every 0.5% increase in interest, DPU would declined by 2.4%.
Related Parties Shareholding
- REIT sponsor's shareholding: Above median for more than 20%
- REIT manager's shareholding: Above median for more than 20%
- Directors of REIT manager's shareholding: Below median for more than 20%
- Occupancy: ± 5% from median