Fraser Commercial Trust is one of my smaller REIT counters. Like AIMSAMPI Capital Industrial Reit, it is another reit that rises from the ashes. I dug out history of the Reit from the Internet and I am particularly interested on its placements and rights issues in the past.
– IPO at $1.00 as Allco Reit. First commercial reit with properties in Singapore (China Square Central) and Australia [Central Park, Perth (50% interest)]; and 15.7% interest in Australian Wholesale Property Fund in its initial portfolio
– Acquired 55 Market Street
– 1 for 1 Rights at $1.04. Excess rights priced at $1.14 (to acquire 50% interest in a property, Canberra)
– Acquired 4 properties in Japan
– Acquired Keypoint, Singapore
– End 2007, unit price $0.90
– FCL bought …