Dear readers, there are currently nine billion-cap Singapore stocks which are trading within 5% from their 52-weeks lows. These nine stocks are:
1) Delfi Limited
2) Raffles Medical Group Ltd
3) Sinarmas Land Limited 4) Singapore Press Holdings Limited
5) StarHub Ltd.
6) SIIC Environment Holdings Ltd.
7) ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited
8) GuocoLand Limited
9) Singapore Airlines Limited
The title of the post is whether you will buy these billion-cap stocks trading at 52-weeks lows. There is no guarantee when investors buy these stocks now, it is a good time as the stocks will rebound. There is also a possibility that investors are “buying a falling knife” (in stocks parlance) The bottomline of all this is on what basis investors buy a stock. Is it based on value? If so, how do investors define value? Is it based on price below book value? Is it based on a stock’s Price-to-Earnings …