Inspired by the post “What will you do with 9 million?
” on Singaporean Talks Money, I start to wonder what I would do if I really win the TOTO. I do buy TOTO occasionally especially during special draw when the prize money is much more. Who knows, lady luck might shin on me someday, so I’d better be ready 😉.
After some thoughts, here’s a list of what I would do with the winnings, in some sorts of order depending on how much I win.
1) Not tell anyone except on a need to know basis.
2) Keep current job and maintain at my comfort zone or change to a less demanding job.
3) Donate about 5 to 10% of winnings to charity.
4) Pay back CPF housing loan.
5) Max out Singapore Savings Bond
6) Spend $2 million on a 2nd property and rent out the current HDB.