#2: Geographical Markets

UWC Bhd’s primary market is in Malaysia where it contributed 58.6% of its total revenues in 2018. Its remaining 41.4% of revenues were contributed by exports to Singapore, the United States, France, China and the United Kingdom.

Source: Page 96 of UWC Bhd’s IPO

#3: Financial Track Record

For the last 3 years, UWC Bhd has achieved growth in group revenues, up from RM 76.3 million in 2016 to RM 136.5 million in 2018. It is because the company has received higher orders from its main customers.

As such, it has contributed to an increase in adjusted profit after tax (PAT) from RM 8.5 million in 2016 to a total of RM 23.2 million in 2018.

Figures in RM ‘000 unless stated otherwise

Year

2016

2017

2018

Group Revenues

76,311

92,158

136,495

Shareholders’ Earnings