China Merchant Pacific’s (CMHP) AGM took place this morning and there are some take always.
I will not go through the report as it was business as usual. I would just update on some minor financial details and what was updated at the AGM.
Most of my past writings on this company can be found here:
- Investing in the economic moat of toll roads: CMHP
- CMHP: Dividend Yield on Track
- Purchase of Beilun
- Purchase of Jiu Rui
- Q1 2013 report and some AGM updates and analysis
- The dividend growth thesis
- Relocation and Removal of toll gates
- Full year results and dividend hike
- Restructuring of Management
The Acquisition Plan Going Forward
The management restructuring is to aid the acquisition strategy going forward. The parent, Huajian do not own substantial stakes but fragmented stakes of …